The Best Of Italy
Milan, Verona, Venice, Padua, Pisa, Florence, Siena, Assisi, Rome,Capri, Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi, Pompeii, Naples, Lisboa, Óbidos, Fátima, Nazaré...
- Tour of the Fashion Capital, Milan (Sforza Castle, Scala Theater, Duomo Square and Cathedral);
- Tour at Garda Lake with a boat ride and tour in Verona (in the city that Shakespeare immortalized in his “Romeo and Juliet”);
- Tour in Venice on a gondola ride (pictures that you will cherish forever);
- Visit the Santo Antonio Basilica in Padua and visit the city of Pisa with its famous leaning tower;
- Tour of the capital of Tuscany, Florence (Piazza della Signoria, Duomo, Santa Maria dei Fiori Basilica, Ponte Vecchio, Academia Museum, etc);
- Tour of the medieval cities of Siena (Piazza del Campo) and Assisi (San Francisco Basilica);
- Tour of Pompeii (ancient roman city destroyed in the year 79 by the eruption of Vesuvius).
- Ferry to Capri, the famous paradise island of cliffs and caves (boat ride along the coast);
- Visit Salerno (boat ride along Amalfi coast until Positano).
- Tour in Rome, Classic and Barroque (Forum, Piazza Venezia, Trevi Fountain, Coliseum, etc;
- Papal audience. Visit to the Vatican Museum (Sistine Chapel).
Day tour of Lisbon, Belém, Estoril and Cascais
Day tour: medieval town of Óbidos, Nazaré, Fátima
Fully escorted; by-lingual guides
14 nights in 4 star hotels; in Italy:
(1 nite in Milan, 2 nites in Venice, 2 nites in Florence; 2 nites in Salerno, 4 nites in Rome); in Portugal:
- Flight: Boston/Milan//Rome/Lisboa//Boston;
- 37 meals (14 breakfasts buffet, 7 lunches, 12 diners, 4 meals on board.
- R/T transfers New Bedford, Fall River and Providence to Logan Airport.
- All transfers in Europe: airports/hotels/airports.
- Travel insurance is available to protect your investment.
- For more details, information and prices please call 401-421-0111
CARDOSO TRAVEL AGENCY
Where you get more for your money.