- Full day tour to the Western side of the Island (Lunch included)
- Full day tour to the Eastern side of the Island with lunch
- Half day tour to Eira do Serrado/Monte
- Night tour and great typical dinner and show (Folk Dances)
Highlights in Madeira Island: Look out points of Câmara de Lobos, Cabo Girão, Serra d’Água, Poiso, Pico do Areeiro, Portela, Santana and typical houses, Machico, the first capital of Madeira, Camacha, center of wicker crafts, night eyebird view of the beautiful city of Funchal.
- Day tour to Sete Cidades and visit the pineapple plantations. Includes a traditional lunch.
- Full day tour to Lagoa do Fogo (Lake of Fire) and Furnas Valley; lunch cooked in the hot springs included.
- Full Day Tour to Nordeste, where nature and man merge together. Visit the tea plantations. Lunch included.
Highlights in São Miguel Island: Lookout points of Pico de Ferro, Pico do Carvão, Vista do Rei, Sete Cidades, Escalvado, Lagoa do Fogo, Santa Iria, pineapple and tea plantations, Nordeste, Hot springs and more.
Also included is:
- Airline Ticket Boston x Ponta Delgada x Funchal x Boston.
- All transfers airports/hotels/airports.
- Fully escorted in Portuguese and English.
- 5 nights in a 5 star hotel (the best location over Funchal).
- 6 nights stay in a 3 star touristic superior class hotel - 5 minutes walking distance to the festivities.
- Cardoso Travel express check-in at the hotels.
- 20 Meals (10 Buffet Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 1 Dinner with show and 4 in flight meals.
- All Tips included (except customary tips for drivers and guides).
- Affordable travel Insurance is available to protect your investment (optional).
- Friendly and reliable service of Cardoso Travel Agency.