AZORES AND MADEIRA
JULY 6 TO JULY 17 (12 days)
SÃO MIGUEL (The Green Island)
Great Holy Ghost Festivities in Ponta Delgada
- Day tour to Sete Cidades and visit the pineapple plantations. Includes a traditional lunch
- Full day tour to Lagoa do Fogo (Lake of Fire) and Furnas Valley; lunch cooked in the hot springs included;
- Full Day Tour to Nordeste, where nature and man merge together. Visit the tea plantations. Lunch included.
Highlights in São Miguel Island: Lookout points of Pico de Ferro, Pico do Carvão, Vista do Rei, Sete Cidades, Escalvado,
Lagoa do Fogo, Santa Iria, Pineapple and Tea plantations, Nordeste, Hot springs,
MADEIRA ISLAND (The Pearl of the Atlantic) (4 days extension)
13 July to 17 July, (4 nights)
- Full day tour to the Western side of the Island (Lunch included)
- Full day tour to the Eastern side of the Island with lunch
- Half day tour to Eira do Serrado/Monte
- Night tour and dinner show (Folk Dances)
Highlights in Madeira Island: Look out points of Câmara de Lobos, Cabo Girão, Serra d’Água,
Poiso, Pico do Areeiro, Portela, Santana and typical houses, Machico, the first capital of Madeira,
Camacha, center of wicker cra, night eyebird view of the beautiful city of Funchal.
Airline Ticket Boston x Ponta Delgada x Funchal x Boston
- 20 Meals (10 Buffet Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 1 Dinner with show and 4 in flight meals)
- Fully escorted in Portuguese and English
- All transfers airports/hotels/airports
Affordable travel Insurance is available to protect your investment
All Tips included (except customary tips for drivers and guides)
Price: $2,536.00 pp in double occupancy (plus taxes $172,00 approx.)
Once final payment is received, no changes in the cost of the package.
Price may be adjusted to reflect eventual exchange rates at the time when full payment is received.
Make your reservation before April 27 to and save at this low price.!
For more information and details please call
Cardoso Travel Agency